Angle Bracket – L Shelf Bracket
Right On Collection Angle Shelf Brackets are perfect for supporting wood shelves or glass shelves. These traditional L brackets are simple to install and are perfect for any home. Custom measurements for your remodeling project can be specified above. Each support bracket has exact measurements, but unique rust and bend markings. If the color/style doesn’t match your room, we recommend painting the brackets! We have many customers spray-paint their brackets to match the style of the room. .
- Length: Distance between the wall and the edge of the bracket.
- Height: The length of the mounting plate.
- Thickness: All brackets are 3/16″.
- Width: All brackets are 1.5″.
Weight limit (Important):
- Each bracket is tested to withstand 60 – 70 pounds.
- A shelf with two brackets is tested to withstand 100 pounds.
- Note: Weight limits are based on a Licensed Professional contractor installing them properly into wood blocking or studs. Drywall anchors WILL NOT hold the same weight.
Pre-drilled mounting holes:
- Mounting holes are 1/4″ in diameter.
- Each hole is drilled an inch from each end. Once the brackets are 10″ long or more, mounting holes are spaced about 1.5″ from the ends.
- Mounting holes are not countersunk.
- Hardware Not Included. Recommending #12 wood screws 2″ long.
- Angle Shelf Brackets are powder coated to be weatherproof for an inside or outside application.
- Brackets are American made and tested for quality before shipment.
- Due to the several variations we offer, some brackets are made-to-order.
- If you’re concerned about the weight capacity, checkout our heavy duty shelf brackets!
Product Manufacturing & Shipping:
- We manufacture your brackets in 1-3 business days
- We typically use USPS 1-3 day priority shipping.
- Brackets delivered 3-6 business days after your order.